Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hang Out and Gorgons!


Hey everyone, I know it's hard to believe but this is the last 'normal' youth weekend of the year!
Next week is the Comedy Night June 5-6 on both Saturday and Sunday nights. (Get your tickets, they are $10 and include coffee, punch and dessert)
Then we will wind up on June 11th with our Youth and Family picnic at Candycane Park.

But don't forget about this weekend! On Friday night, the Sr high's are going to Mayer's house (8210 Sherwood Drive) to just hang out and chill. Bring $2 to help with food costs.

On Saturday, we are having a Grande Finale Games night with Insidee/Outsidee and of course Gorgons! Bring a few bucks for snacks at Cafe Disco too!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Exam Sheets said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.